Brainsway USA is looking for a result-driven Sales Associate to be responsible for all sales job duties, from generating leads to closing sales.
The Sales Associate’s responsibilities include working closely with a Senior Account Manager, in addition to working with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about our products and recommend the right solutions. You should also be able to promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction.
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
• Assess customers’ needs and aid and information on product features
• Welcome customers to the store and answer their queries
• Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
• “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
• Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas
• Actively seek out customers in store
• Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
• Build productive trust relationships with customers
• Comply with inventory control procedures
• Proven work experience as a Sales associate, Sales representative or similar role
• Experience in B to B or B to C sales
• Working knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
• Track record of over-achieving sales quota
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills
• College degree required
$50,000 to $80,000 Annually (plus commission)
Vision, Medical, Dental
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.