Brainsway USA is looking for a result-driven Sales Associate to be responsible for all sales job duties, from generating leads to closing sales.
· This position involves the selling of a highly technical piece of capital equipment where technical expertise is demanded.
· The role requires proper targeting, selling, training and pull through activities associated with the sale of capital equipment.
· This will be a full service sales rep role with a dual focus on placing the product and working with the customer to drive utilization of the system.
· Individual will have a minimum of 3 years sales experience.
· Preference of experience will be with Medical/Pharma/Biotech sales.
· Demonstrated track record of consistent quota achievement.
· Ability selling to individual physicians as well as Hospitals.
· Clear understanding of how to navigate the hospital environment and key players.
· Knowledge of the working referral patterns between GP/FP and Psychiatrists.
· Arranging appointments with doctors and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular 'cold' calling.
· Making presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses. Presentations may take place in medical settings during the day, or may be conducted in the evenings at a local restaurant or conference venue.
· Attending conferences throughout the year which may require overnight/weekend travel.
· Regularly attending company meetings, preparing technical data presentations and briefings.
· Building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administrative staff;
· Managing budgets and completing expense reports for the territory including T&E, conferences, hospitality, etc.
· Creating and submitting reports to management on a weekly/monthly basis.
· Meeting all Annual Sales Plans as set forth by company.
· Keeping up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations.
· Monitoring competitor activity and competitors' products.
· Maintaining knowledge of new developments in the specific reimbursement for local/National insurance plans.
· Staying informed about the activities of health systems and services in a particular area.
• Proven work experience as a Sales associate, Sales representative or similar role
• Experience in B to B or B to C sales
• Working knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
• Track record of over-achieving sales quota
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills
• College degree required
$80,000 to $150,000 Annually
Vision, Medical, Dental
Employment Type: Full-Time
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.