Location: Chicago, Atlanta
The Sales Representative is an important member of the Brainsway Sales Team. The Sales Representative is responsible to maximize the sales opportunity for Brainsway products and services in a clinical and specialized environment. This is accomplished through the ethical promotion of products to physicians, nurses, hospitals and clinics, as well as other designated health care customers. This position will utilize the latest technologies and will require demonstrated clinical and medical knowledge to successfully penetrate the market.
- Travel to defined geographies to sell medical equipment.
- Contact potential customers at hospitals, clinics, doctors' offices to sell and promote Brainsway's product.
- Conduct cold calling to potential customers
- Arrange appointments with doctors and hospital medical teams.
- Deliver presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses.
- Build relationships with medical staff.
- Provide competitive information such as bid situations, pricing data, or bundling arrangements in order to establish negotiated pricing contracts for assigned products.
- Perform product demonstrations, installations, and application support.
- Improve product knowledge and sales techniques.
- Gathers, analyzes and delivers information from the field to allow the company to develop strategies and products
- Coordinate all issues with key clients between sales, service, support, customer services, marketing and finance.
- Help in the installation and set-up of equipment.
- Complete all required administrative responsibility in a thoroughly and timely manner.
- Maintain all company assigned equipment.
- Stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
Minimum Job Requirements
- BA/BS degree required; Biology/Chemistry/Nursing degree preferred.1 plus years Business to Business sales experience required
- Prior healthcare sales experience a plus
- Proven successful sales track record
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply technical and scientific product-related information
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities and generate demand within an assigned geography
- Solid business acumen including excellent and persuasive business communication
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise good business judgment and execute the selling process in a manner that is concise, compliant, professional, ethical, and persuasive; and with leads to the customer taking action
- Ability to travel as necessary is required
- Valid driver’s license that meets with Quintiles driving standards is required
- Residence within the current geography within close proximity to majority of the business is required
- Analyze territory information to optimize calls provide input regarding the execution of tactical plan to supervisor (district manager).
- Executes brand strategies to ensure a consistent message. Maintain company records as directed.